Businesses and brands are regularly looking for ways to improve their bottom line and increase sales. An increase in sales and “basket size”, is often achieved by not only getting new customers but retaining the existing ones too. When looking at the way businesses and brands are trying to achieve this, we regularly see the following: Loyalty programmes, online stores that allow for 24/7 sales, and of course jumping on to various social media channels, whether they are relevant or can even be managed – you name it businesses and brands are trying it.
There is a clear level of FOMO (fear of missing out) in the businesses and brands’ actions, and a sense of “well what if we are not on it, and lose customers?” in the thinking of all involved. It is through this FOMO that SocialGood (SG) can leverage these businesses and brands into becoming retail partners.
As a social platform SG is able to offer the following:
– Giving businesses and brands access to new markets (existing SG users) that they may have not tapped into yet – As of January 2022, more than 1.85 million users have joined the app since its launch of the app in September 2020.
– They take the store’s online presence and help it grow through their members and advertising and marketing activities.
- Both of these lead potentials can increase the bottom line and drive sales
– In addition, by partnering with SG businesses and brands become actively involved in giving back and helping customers earn cryptocurrency. Doing this places them in a positive light as they become a business and brand that cares about its customers.
– Then there is the benefit to their customers:
- They are automatically entered into the Lucky Reward Lottery where every time they purchase something at AliExpress via the SocialGood App, they will be automatically entered to earn back one of three possible reward rates, selected at random each time.
#1: Earn 100% of your total purchase as Crypto back
#2: Earn up to 6.5%* of your total purchase as Crypto back
#3: Earn up to 3.2%** of your total purchase as Crypto back
- Customers have access to new businesses and brands they can buy from and still earn crypto – The SG ecosystem and total partnerships secured, include over 1,800 major companies internationally.
- Customers are also able to stake their tokens. The staking reward rate depends on your membership level (based on how much SG you hold and your total purchases completed through the SocialGood App in the past 2 months). This is recalculated every 6 hours to ensure fairness across for all.
As SocialGood, aims to revolutionize capitalism as we know it today, it makes sense for businesses and brands to work alongside a company like SG to not only help reach their own goals of increasing sales and improving their bottom line, but to also provide their existing customers with more value than ever before. As the SG Projects actions are based on the belief of making society better by providing consumers with assets for free and aims to improve their lives, why would a business not want to be a part of this?